I am soooo new to blogging, but I am going to try to figure this out and hope that I get it right.
A big THANK YOU to Kindra M. Austin, who is the author of this blog, https://poemsandparagraphs.wordpress.com/, for nominating me!
It is much appreciated, and Mother Nature thanks you too!
Honestly, I have started following a few dozen blogs, and the one that I have the most interaction with and enjoy the photography in is by someone who has over 2,000 followers! Below I have listed some of my favorites that have under 300 followers.
For now I will tell you 10 random facts about me:
- Being born and raised in a town of 33 people in Northeast Iowa made me crave culture.
- When I was young I wanted to be Amish before I knew what it was.
- Mother Nature and I have had a personal connection my whole life.
- I am a DD – Distracted Driver – I photograph while driving – often.
- I am a self-taught nature photographer.
- I am a BBW with BBI (big, beautiful ideas).
- Before I get too old, I want one of those tiny houses to make into a personal studio.
- In the next year, my goal is to ride in a hot air balloon.
- Dragonfly is my personal symbol.
- No offense to anyone, but I really, really, really, really, like being alone in silence.
MY FAVORITE BLOGS THAT I AM NOMINATING (so far):
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.) At the bottom of this post I’ve included a whole lot of images you can use for your 2016 Liebster Award.
- For the 2016 Liebster Award I will be shaking things up! Write a 150-300 word post about your favourite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (This year I’m making this optional. If you wish to engage with your readers it’s a great idea to include random facts about you.)
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or mine if you don’t have all the information so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)